We help companies grow with deep human understanding.
Our solutions include:
Qualitative Focus Groups (in person or online)
Large scale online focus group
Various Quantitative – U&A, Turf, Concept
We surveyed 1000 Canadians across the country to understand their health & wellness attitudes and behaviours.
Our Client Projects
- Delivered an ethnic portfolio strategy.
- Clorox identified Chinese and South Asians as potential areas for growth but needed a strategy roadmap and plans.
- Leveraging qualitative focus groups and ethnography in Toronto and Vancouver, we developed a portfolio strategy, consumer target profiles and brand positioning for the Chinese and South Asian consumer segments.
- Clorox has launched a number of initiatives against both targets including: innovation, communication and promotion.
- Created a marketing strategy and plan.
- Elte introduced a new retail concept for a younger co-hort Elte Mkt. A year after launch, they wanted to accelerate the rate of growth with a more targeted and effective marketing strategy and plan.
- Using retail intercept interviews, we profiled the consumer, assessed performance of the new retail concept and identified marketing and sales opportunities along the customer journey.
- Provided a consumer segmentation that identified their priority target customer, brand positioning, media priorities and opportunities to enhance the in-store experience.
We could not have built our industry leading multicultural business without the great work of Pearl Strategy and Innovation Design. Throughout the research and strategy building process, the Pearl team truly acted as a fully engaged extension of our organization. They were keen on delving deep into the consumer mindset to find real actionable insights, while providing us with unparalleled client service.
Whether it was regarding the formulation of our strategic imperatives or helping us with our internal pitch to leadership, the team were there for us as true partners every step of the way. I look forward to seeing the culmination of more of Pearl’s great strategy work in the marketplace.
I highly recommend Pearl Strategy for any consumer-centric company interested in uncovering meaningful insights. The Pearl team not only confirmed high potential areas for our clients new product(s) and brand but also uncovered additional opportunities to incorporate in our creative strategy insights.
Their experience launching new products, and ability to connect human insights to business opportunities provided invaluable counsel & input from initial research brief to debrief.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
As a Pearl newsletter subscriber, you’ll be the first to receive our most
up-to-date thinking on strategy, innovation and insights designed to help you succeed.