McKinsey & Company predicted the “next normal” of organizations that will follow the COVID-19 crisis. Below is a summary of predictions that range from minor to drastic degrees of change:
- Determine the appropriate degree of change required by your organization to successfully achieve its business challenge.
- Align your organization configuration to enable the ideal degree of change.
- Consider a bifurcation of organization configurations
- A minimum change oriented organization to deliver a steady stream of revenue and profit
- A drastic change focused organization to identify and deliver new revenue streams
SOURCE: McKinsey & Company, COVID-19: Briefing Materials. April 3, 2020. FULL REPORT
By engaging your consumers now, you will possess the proprietary insights required to effectively reset your brand strategy for sustained growth in the post COVID-19 world. Want to win despite of COVID-19 connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org